I have recently seen a few videos and blogs on gratitude and why people love their homes, so I thought I would share why I love my home.
1. It’s everything I have ever wanted in a home. I love the location.
2. I love my neighborhood and I have great neighbors
3. It’s the first home that I have ever owned and I am I’m my forties.
4. Wintertime is the coziest time to be in my home. I love how warm and inviting it is.
5. I have a big front and back yard for my pets to run around in. They are very spoiled and stay
6. My home has a huge front and back porch. I enjoy sitting on the porch with my sweet tea in the summer.
7. I love having a home office. I can keep my bills organized and out of the way.
8. I have seen a few owls in the trees. Very exciting!!! I also have several bird feeders and enjoy
9. I don’t have a green thumb but I am looking forward to planting roses in my front yard. Wish me luck!
10. My children have their own space. I love that most of all.
What do you love about your home?
Owl talk to y’all later!